* 1892 – 1923 – owner of the Fleissig family
* 1923 – 1937 – the factory becomes Company in Collective Name
* 1937 – 1940 – the factory was acquired by Cooperativa Gheorghe Lazar from Avrig
* 1940 – 1948 – the factory was closed for lack of profit
* 1948 – 1994 – the factory was reopened and became the property of the Romanian State
* 1994 – PRESENT – the factory operates in private ownership
Herbart Hoffmen, in the paper „Contributions to the Study of Southern and Eastern Transylvanian Glagars”, shows that over the past three centuries there have been several „glagars”, including that of Porumbacu attested in 1625.
The dwellings of the period and the oral information show that in 1830, following the isolation of the glacier from Porumbacu decades, and a representative of the Fleissig family also owned a glacier at Ucea and one at Cîrtişoara.
The earliest description of the Avrig glacier dates from 1899 and is made in a memorandum addressed to the county authorities. The memorandum shows that the glacier was located in the eastern part of the commune for a 7-year period in the immediate proximity of the Avrig River, whose waterfall reached a constant speed at the factory, developing a power of 50 HP, being used as a hydraulic force.
The buildings that sheltered the factory, the warehouses and the turning and railing workshops occupied an area of 3413 square meters. In 1889, there were 8 flat glass melting and heating furnaces heated during air gas melting. Although technology was rudimentary, the profitability of the plant was very high, due to the existence of a large and cheap labor force.